Monday, 19 July 2010

Raleigh 10I Is Now Underway!

Raleigh's five week summer expedition- 10I kicked off yesterday as the volunteer project managers arrived in Kota Kinabalu.


All of us at Field Base were ready and waiting to greet the new members of our Raleigh team.







With the formal introductions out the way, we got to know each other a little better through the medium of dance...

"My name's Nikki and I dance like this".


"My Name's Helena and I dance like this".


"My name's Pam and I dance like this".


"My name's Ruhena and I dance like this".


"My name's Neasa and I dance like this".


"My name's Mike and I dance like this".


"My name's Ben and I'm too cool to dance".


"My name's Ed and I'm going to sit this one out".

Having showed off their very best dance moves, the five week VPMs set to work ensuring everything will be ready for the arrival of the venturers on the 1st of August.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on Ed, we want to see the crazy eyes dance move! X xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruhena
I cant believe you are finally there. Gonna miss you while u r away but i promise to KIT. Take care-am sure u r gonna have a BLAST!
- Fee

Chloe said...

Hi Pammy

This is our test blog We saw your pictures which show you arriving and doing your dance moves Very Cool !!!!

Your e-mail caused a few laughs at work went down well especially with the ISO who had a real laugh about the hole in the ground keep them coming.

We will e-mail you tonight

Stick in passed on your message to all your sponsors

Take care

Boab

Anonymous said...

Hi Cat (Melis)

It's weird not having you around to just call or text but it looks like your having a fab and challenging time. Im on placement at the moment, but im sure what you are doing is far more interesting! Keep going and enjoy every minute, even the lows because they will make you stronger.
And remember there is a cheese, bacon and chicken melt with your name on it when your back!

Love Lydia xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruhena,

My goodness you made it there, you go girl! Sorry didn't get a chance to catch you before you left! Will keep track of your blog whilst you're out there. Miss you mate! All the best!
Luv Rahela.xxx

Anonymous said...

My goodness you made it there, you go girl! Sorry didn't get a chance to catch you before you left! Will keep track of your blog whilst you're out there. Miss you mate! All the best!
Luv Rahela.xxx